I have completed my BSc studies but my university has not yet issued the degree certificate. However a provisional degree certificate has been issued. May I use this provisional degree certificate when applying for MSc admission?

TU Delft accepts a provisional degree certificate. However, in case you are admitted you need to bring the degree certificate with you when coming to Delft.

Similar questions