Can I upload a copy of my English test results or do you need the original certificate?

You may upload a copy of your English-language certificate or a screen print with your test results (from the test organisation’s web site) which we will use to process your application. You need to bring the original certificate or a certified copy with you when coming to Delft. Please also bring the certificate if you have instructed the test organisation to send a certificate to TU Delft.

Similar questions