Can I be exempted for MSc courses I have already taken elsewhere (credit transfer)?

First you will have to follow the MSc application procedure. If you are admitted you can apply for exemption with our examination board, after your arrival in Delft. You can only apply for exemption from courses that were taught on a Master level. The Examinations Board will decide whether exemptions can be granted. Your TU Delft course coordinator can inform you about the procedure once you have arrived in Delft.

Similar questions