14. Do you accept the English proficiency certificate of the University of Michigan (or any other certificate other than TOEFL IBT, IELTS or Cambridge?)

We regret to inform you that we do not accept English proficiency certificates other than the TOEFL iBT, IELTS or Cambridge (CPE and CAE) certificate.
Non EU/EFTA nationals must submit a complete online application (including a TOEFL iBT, IELTS or Cambridge - CPE or CAE - certificate) before the application deadline (1 April). Applications without an English-language certificate will not be processed.
EU/EFTA national may submit their online application without the English language certificate. Their application will be processed without this document, provided that all other required documents are uploaded before the application deadline of 1 April. The English language certificate must then be received before 1 July.
Applicable to all applicants: When applying you may upload a copy of your English-language certificate or a screen print with your test results (from the test organisation’s web site). You need to bring the original certificate or a certified copy with you when coming to Delft. Please also bring this document if you have instructed the test organisation to send a language certificate to TU Delft.

Similar questions