I do not have a passport. Do you accept a copy of my ID card?

If you cannot upload a copy of your passport at the time of your application, you may alternatively upload a certified copy of your Identity card as well as an official English translation of this document. Non EU/EFTA nationals requiring a visa must make sure TU Delft receives a copy of their passport before 1 June. You can email the copy of your passport to internationaloffice@tudelft.nl, with reference to your MSc application number.

Similar questions