Contact and accessibility
General FAQ overview
Most viewed FAQs
- I want to apply for an MSc scholarship. Can I submit my application without the English language certificate. Can I send the score later by post or e mail? I really need the scholarship.
- Is a specific format required for the Msc recommendation letters?
- I was admitted to the MSc programme, but could not make it this year. How long will my admission be valid and can I defer my admission?
- Can my professor(s)/employer send the MSc recommendation letter(s) directly to TU Delft?
- Can I submit my MSc application if I do not yet have the result of my English-language test?
- When can I expect to receive my MSc admissions decision?
- How can I apply for an MSc programme?
- How can I check the status of my MSc application?
- Can I upload a copy of my English test results or do you need the original certificate?
- 14. Do you accept the English proficiency certificate of the University of Michigan (or any other certificate other than TOEFL IBT, IELTS or Cambridge?)
- I was admitted to the last year’s MSc programme but was not able to attend. How can I re-apply?
- You require a clear and relevant essay in which a brief summary of the thesis or the final assignment is provided. I haven’t done my thesis / final assignment yet. What should I write about?
- I was denied admission to the last year’s MSc programme. How can I re-apply?
- I do not have a passport. Do you accept a copy of my ID card?
- Can I apply for more than one BSc or MSc programme?
- As a non-EU/EFTA student, can I interrupt my studies in Delft temporarily?
- Can I send in my MSc application a few days after the deadline?
- My previous education was in English but I am not from one of the countries TU Delft lists as being exempt from submitting the English-language test results. Do I still need to take an English test?
- Can I submit my MSc application if I do not yet have my Bachelor’s degree?
- What are certified copies? How can I certify documents?